National (Nowra) Transport & Distributions modern fleet of 30 vehicles can be configured to offer a wide range of combinations and solutions. With everything from rigid vehicles to temperature controlled single and B-double taut liners NTD ensure your freight is delivered where, when and how you would like it.
- Rigid taut liners ranging in size from 8 to 14 pallets
- Tailgate lifters fitted to all rigid vehicles
- Crown electric pallet jacks on all rigid trucks
- Temperature controlled single & B-double taut liners
- Single and B-double taut liners
- Container trailers
- Temperature controlled pans with tailgate lifters fitted
- Scania, Kenworth, Freightliner, Volvo, Scania and Western Star units
National (Nowra) Transport & Distribution are proud members of the National Road Transport Association and the Australian Trucking Industry Group.
National (Nowra) Transport & Distribution operate our own workshop at our Nowra base. NTD’s fleet of vehicles and trailers is maintained to NHVAS standards with regular external audits carried out to ensure that all work meets the highest possible standards.
Our team of qualified mechanics undertake all aspects of servicing and preventative maintenance and regularly receive updated training with our equipment supply partners. Business owner Kyle Harrison, who is a qualified diesel mechanic, oversees the day to day mechanical operations ensuring that nothing is left to chance.
NTD continue to upgrade and invest in our fleet to improve efficiency and safety and maintain the highest possible standards. NTD use GEARBOX, LogChecker and BigMate to manage our compliance and fleet ensuring that you, the customer, can have every confidence in NTD’s ability to supply the service you require and deserve.